ACMA wechat ID: NorthAmerica_ACMA北美中华医学会郑重声明
- Bridge Medical Summit V Phase III – the Boston Medical Forum: December 11-12, 2015
- Beijing Chaoyang Medical Conference/Bridge Medical Forum, Beijing, November 14,15, 2015
- 给理想插上翅膀 – ACMA “医学与未来”青少年夏令营系列报道
- ACMA 2015 SUMMER NEWSLETTER
- ACMA Spring 2015 Community Service Event was successfully held in Lexington MA
- Spring 2015 ACMA Medical Career Education and Free Medical Consultation on May 30, 2015 in Lexington MA
- ACMA 2015 SPRING NEWSLETTER
- ACMA Pillar Society established
- ACMA will host a community health education event in Lexington, MA
- Medical career opportunities in China
- ACMA membership registration
The desire to make the medical profession better propelled the formation of the American Medical Association (AMA) in the mid-nineteenth century. In 1915, the same desire motivated 40 physicians together in Shanghai to found the Chinese Medical Association (CMA). On the journey to their goal and over a century of time, the everlasting desire of making medical profession better summoned healthcare professionals together at the North American Symposium of the Chinese Medical Association at Springfield, Illinois in 1996. Beyond mutual learning, the Springfield meeting marked a new era of collaboration between healthcare professionals in US and China and the inception of the American Chinese Medical Association (ACMA).
Since its incorporation as a not-for-profit organization in 1998, the ACMA has strived tirelessly for its mission of “Bridge to a Healthier World”. Through volunteer service of numerous healthcare professionals who share the same dream, the ACMA has developed into a premier academic organization to promote healthcare delivery through academic excellence, community service and Sino-US medical exchange.
In facing the rapidly developing world and ever-changing healthcare demands, the desire of making the medical professional better has brought us together for the dream of a healthier world. The course of our journey has led to our belief that the effort and talent of each individual can and will shine our path of future.